Traveling Luck for Kolodets Urumbay, Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
Where is Kolodets Urumbay?What's around Kolodets Urumbay?
Wikipedia near Kolodets Urumbay
Where to stay near Kolodets Urumbay
Also known as Urumbai Kolodets
The timezone in Kolodets Urumbay is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 41.8333°, Longitude. 67.8333°
Satellite map around Kolodets Urumbay
Loading map of Kolodets Urumbay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolodets Urumbay, in Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Urumbay (0km)
- Kolodets Kontarkuduk (12.1km)
- Kolodets Nayzakum (12.7km)
- Kolodets Kakkuduk (15.2km)
- Kolodets Obaly (18.5km)
- Kolodets Keneges (20.4km)
- Kolodets Akbay (20.7km)
- Kolodets Ashchykuduk (22.6km)
- Kolodets Abdukarym (22.6km)
- Kolodets )) (( It-Siygan (22.7km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kal'ta-Kuduk (25.1km)
- Kolodets Komysta (25.4km)
- Kolodets Akdala (26.6km)
- Kolodets Zhakipkuduk (26.7km)
- Kolodets Mul'tykbay (29km)
- Kolodets Yuzhnyy Kuskuduk (29.1km)
- Kolodets Sagandy (29.8km)
- Kolodets Zhusandy (29.9km)
- Kolodets Koktas (30.8km)
- Kolodets Karabata (33km)
- Kolodets Baykuduk (33.3km)
- Kolodets Maylitobe (33.3km)
- Kolodets Biykel'dy (34km)
- Kolodets Korzhaysan Novyy (34.3km)
- Kolodets Oryskuduk Severnyy (35.1km)
- Kolodets Zhakisara (35.4km)
- Kolodets Oryskazgan Zapadnyy (36.4km)
- Kolodets Severnyy Zhanakuduk (39.4km)
- Kolodets Karagus (39.7km)
- Kolodets Dzhilga-Kuduk (40.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Shardara Dalasy (38.9km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Yzaqudyq Qumy (38km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Shardara Dalasy (33.1km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Zhantakty (31.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Bourly (36.9km)
Airports close to Kolodets Urumbay
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (163.4km)
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (176.5km)