Traveling Luck for Rujm as Sab`, (JO10), Jordan
Where is Rujm as Sab`?What's around Rujm as Sab`?
Wikipedia near Rujm as Sab`
Where to stay near Rujm as Sab`
Also known as Rujm Sab`, Rujm Sabi
The timezone in Rujm as Sab` is Asia/Amman
Sunrise at 04:32 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. 32.3500°, Longitude. 36.1333°
Weather near Rujm as Sab`; Report from Amman Airport, 57km away
Weather : volcanic ash
Weather : volcanic ash
Satellite map around Rujm as Sab`
Loading map of Rujm as Sab` and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rujm as Sab`, in (JO10), Jordan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rujm as Sab` (0km)
- Umm an Na`ām (3.1km)
- Umm al Lu'lu' (6.3km)
- Riḩāb (6.3km)
- Aydūn (6.3km)
- Al Manshīyah (6.5km)
- Şurrah (7.5km)
- Al Mazzah (7.7km)
- Al Mafraq (8.1km)
- Al Buwayḑah (10.2km)
- Al Manşūrah (10.4km)
- Dayr Waraq (10.4km)
- Sāḩat Abū Jābir (10.4km)
- Fā` (11.3km)
- Ḩayyān al Mushrif (12.1km)
- Al Khanāşirī (12.4km)
- Khunayzīr (12.4km)
- Ḩamāmat al `Alāmāt (13.1km)
- Ḩamāmat al `Ushūsh (13.1km)
- Khirbat Abū aş Şūş (14.1km)
- Ad Dajanīyah (14.2km)
- Ḩayyān ar Ruwaybiḑ ash Sharqī (14.4km)
- Al Ḩamrā' (14.5km)
- Ḩayyān ar Ruwaybiḑ al Gharbī (14.5km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Tal`at al `Ūj (3.1km)
- Wādī al Buwayḑah (3.1km)
- Wādī al Fudayn (8.1km)
- Wādī Umm Hūtah (10.4km)
- Wādī al Mukhayzin (12.1km)
- Wādī ash Shilḩ (12.1km)
- Wādī Ḩayyān (12.1km)
- Wādī al Ghadīr al Abyaḑ (12.4km)
- Wādī Ḩawḑ as Sīḩ (12.4km)
- Wādī al Bawlah (12.5km)
- Wādī al Mu`ammarīyah (12.6km)
- Wādī Umm Tīnah (12.6km)
- Wādī Marj Fulayyiḩ (13.1km)
- Wādī al Ḩamām (13.1km)
- Wādī ar Rujm al Abyaḑ (14.1km)
- Wādī al `Ufarī (14.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tulūl Ḩayyān (13.4km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Ad Dalābīḩ (6.5km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Al Muţillah (7.5km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Al Jundī (10.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Khirbat al Mukhayzin (10.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Qabr al Qubbah (14.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wādī Ḩinw al Ḩişān (8.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Maţār al Mafraq (14.4km)
Airports close to Rujm as Sab`
King hussein(OMF), Mafraq, Jordan (15.4km)
Marka international(ADJ), Amman, Jordan (57km)
Queen alia international(AMM), Amman, Jordan (91.9km)
Mahanaim i ben yaakov(RPN), Rosh pina, Israel (113km)
Jerusalem/atarot(JRS), Jerusalem, Israel (132km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rujm as Sab`
Megiddo, Megido airstrip, Israel (115.6km)
Ramat david, Ramat david, Israel (123.8km)
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Jordan (131.9km)
Eyn shemer, Eyn-shemer, Israel (137.8km)
I bar yehuda, Metzada, Israel (173.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.