Traveling Luck for Jabal Būr, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Jabal Bur?What's around Jabal Bur?
Wikipedia near Jabal Bur
Where to stay near Jabal Būr
The timezone in Jabal Bur is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 04:54 and Sunset at 19:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.4561111°, Longitude. 44.4838889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Jabal Būr, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jabal Būr (3.4km)
- Chamān Buyūk (6km)
- Jaman Buyuk (9.9km)
- Kirkuk (10.6km)
- Jabal Salba (11.1km)
- Ḩasan Āwah (11.2km)
- Kawālah (12.3km)
- Kōchak (12.8km)
- Rajabāt (12.9km)
- Sūrādī Buyūk (13.6km)
- Tarjīl (13.7km)
- Tarkashkān (14.9km)
- Sūrādī Būyūk (15.9km)
- Binīyah (16.4km)
- Qūsh Tepe (16.4km)
- Tappah Ūiāgh (17.1km)
- Ţāwūq Māqlū (17.4km)
- Khiḑr Bak Qadīm (17.5km)
- Qarah Ḩasan (17.6km)
- Sārī Tappah al Kabīr (17.7km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Panjah `Alī (8.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khirr Chiman (9.8km)
- an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for air force personnel, hangars and runways for aircraft, and from which operations are initiated.
- Karkūk Military Airport (16.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Imām Ibrāhīm Sāqī (14.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Khirr Kurdarrah (13.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Imām Ōjāq (15.3km)