Traveling Luck for Jabal Chalman, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Jabal Chalman?What's around Jabal Chalman?
Wikipedia near Jabal Chalman
Where to stay near Jabal Chalman
Also known as Jabal Chiman, Jabal Chīman, Jabal Jalman
The timezone in Jabal Chalman is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.4406°, Longitude. 44.5183°
Satellite map around Jabal Chalman
Loading map of Jabal Chalman and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jabal Chalman, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jabal Būr (7.3km)
- Jaman Buyuk (7.6km)
- Chamān Buyūk (7.7km)
- Kawālah (8km)
- Ḩasan Āwah (9.9km)
- Tarjīl (12.8km)
- Tarkashkān (13.2km)
- Khiḑr Bak Qadīm (13.2km)
- Qarah Ḩasan (13.2km)
- Rajabāt (13.8km)
- Kirkuk (14.9km)
- Qarah Anjīr (15km)
- Qūsh Tepe (15.3km)
- Jabal Salba (15.4km)
- Tappah Ūiāgh (15.5km)
- Kōchak (15.9km)
- Yāhyāwah (16.3km)
- Sūrādī Buyūk (16.6km)
- Sūrādī Būyūk (17.6km)
- Laylān (17.6km)
- Binīyah (17.7km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Panjah `Alī (10.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khirr Chiman (14.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Khirr Kurdarrah (14.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Imām Ōjāq (14.9km)