Traveling Luck for Khirr Chiman, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Khirr Chiman?What's around Khirr Chiman?
Wikipedia near Khirr Chiman
Where to stay near Khirr Chiman
Also known as Khir Chaman
The timezone in Khirr Chiman is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. 35.5036°, Longitude. 44.4208°
Loading map of Khirr Chiman and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khirr Chiman, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jabal Salba (1.4km)
- Kirkuk (5.9km)
- Kōchak (8.3km)
- Jabal Būr (8.6km)
- Sūrādī Buyūk (8.7km)
- Old Baba (9.1km)
- Chamān Buyūk (10km)
- New Baba (10.8km)
- Bābā Gurgur (11.1km)
- Belāwah (12.6km)
- Ḩişār (12.9km)
- Sūrādī Būyūk (14km)
- Sārītepe (14.2km)
- Sāqizlī (14.5km)
- Imām Khalīfah Aḩmad (15km)
- Binīyah (15.5km)
- Topzāwab (15.7km)
- Bajawān (16.4km)
- Buyūk Dārīmān (16.5km)
- Jaman Buyuk (17km)
- Gumbād Lār (17.1km)
- Hanjīra (17.5km)
- Dibak Tappah (17.7km)
- Rajabāt (17.8km)
- Kūchuk Dārīmān (17.9km)
- Gawgjah (18km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Panjah `Alī (13.5km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khirr Chiman (0km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Qaḑā' Karkūk (13.8km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Imām Ibrāhīm Sāqī (10.5km)
- an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for air force personnel, hangars and runways for aircraft, and from which operations are initiated.
- Karkūk Military Airport (9.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Khirr Kurdarrah (17.8km)