Traveling Luck for Khirr-i Kulīya, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Khirr-i Kuliya?What's around Khirr-i Kuliya?
Wikipedia near Khirr-i Kuliya
Where to stay near Khirr-i Kulīya
The timezone in Khirr-i Kuliya is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 04:53 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. 35.4252778°, Longitude. 44.48°
Geographic features & Photographs around Khirr-i Kulīya, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jabal Būr (4.3km)
- Ḩasan Āwah (6.9km)
- Rajabāt (9.1km)
- Tarjīl (9.4km)
- Chamān Buyūk (10.2km)
- Tarkashkān (10.6km)
- Kirkuk (11.7km)
- Qūsh Tepe (12.1km)
- Kawālah (12.3km)
- Jaman Buyuk (12.4km)
- Tappah Ūiāgh (12.8km)
- Ţāwūq Māqlū (13.9km)
- Jabal Salba (14.2km)
- Sārī Tappah al Kabīr (14.3km)
- Yāhyāwah (14.7km)
- Khiḑr Bak Qadīm (15.1km)
- Sārī Tappah Kuchūk (15.7km)
- Qarahlū (15.7km)
- Laylān (16km)
- Bāramjah (16.8km)
- Kōchak (17km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Panjah `Alī (5.2km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khirr Chiman (12.8km)
- an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for air force personnel, hangars and runways for aircraft, and from which operations are initiated.
- Karkūk Military Airport (16.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Imām Ibrāhīm Sāqī (14.9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Imām Ōjāq (11.1km)