Traveling Luck for Ḑubayyah, Al Qādisīyah, Iraq
Where is Dubayyah?What's around Dubayyah?
Wikipedia near Dubayyah
Where to stay near Ḑubayyah
The timezone in Dubayyah is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 04:52 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.6666667°, Longitude. 45.600000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḑubayyah, in Al Qādisīyah, Iraq
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned canal;
- A canal no longer used its original purpose.
- Nahr al `Agrā' (36.3km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Hawr Laftah (48.6km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Abū Quşaym (30.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Fa'rah (15.8km)