Traveling Luck for Falh āl `Atshān, Al Qādisīyah, Iraq
Where is Falh al `Atshan?What's around Falh al `Atshan?
Wikipedia near Falh al `Atshan
Where to stay near Falh āl `Atshān
The timezone in Falh al `Atshan is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 04:58 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 31.881388900000001°, Longitude. 45.3844444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Falh āl `Atshān, in Al Qādisīyah, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Falh āl `Atshān (0km)
- Najm Bin `Alī (6.8km)
- Ḩamārah (10.7km)
- Rishān (12.8km)
- Al Budayr (13.3km)
- Nāşir al Hindī (14.9km)
- Ar Rawāshid (15.2km)
- `Abd al Waḩīd (15.9km)
- Tawīrash al `Abbās (17.3km)
- Al Kafārāt (17.7km)
- Sibāhī (17.7km)
- Falh Salmān as Sakbān (18.5km)
- Būlān (19.2km)
- Sukkar (19.2km)
- Būlān (20.3km)
- Ḩājj Salmān (22.1km)
- Qal`at Jabūrī (23.1km)
- `Abbās aş Şaddām (26.5km)
- Z̧āhir (26.8km)
- Farḩān (27.8km)
- `Abd al Karīm (27.9km)
- As Sayyid Ghāzī (28km)
- As Sayyid Mūsá (29.7km)
- `Afak (31.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Abū Qubūr (18.9km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Khazā`il (27.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Abū Dāwūd (30.2km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Durayhim (30.8km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Ghazāl Warrah (25.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Fa'rah (25km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Qaḑā' `Afak (26.4km)