Traveling Luck for Nahr Ḩalbah, Al Qādisīyah, Iraq
Where is Nahr Halbah?What's around Nahr Halbah?
Wikipedia near Nahr Halbah
Where to stay near Nahr Ḩalbah
The timezone in Nahr Halbah is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 16:56. It's light
Latitude. 31.7167°, Longitude. 45.6000°
Satellite map around Nahr Ḩalbah
Loading map of Nahr Ḩalbah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nahr Ḩalbah, in Al Qādisīyah, Iraq
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Murādīyah (28.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Fa'rah (11.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Nahr Y`awi (40.5km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Abū Quşaym (33.4km)