Traveling Luck for Drājgwar Kando, Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
Where is Drajgwar Kando?What's around Drajgwar Kando?
Wikipedia near Drajgwar Kando
Where to stay near Drājgwar Kando
The timezone in Drajgwar Kando is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:03. It's light
Latitude. 25.225000000000001°, Longitude. 61.5833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Drājgwar Kando, in Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Garātk (14.9km)
- Rīmdān-e Dovvom (25.1km)
- Gavāter (25.2km)
- Sīgārī (27.3km)
- Kolānī (28.4km)
- Nīlak (29.5km)
- Okar (30.3km)
- Gabd (30.6km)
- Bārag (31.4km)
- Kūrmīn (32.1km)
- Kuldān (32.3km)
- Rīmdān-e Avval (32.5km)
- Sand (34.2km)
- Pasā Bandar (34.2km)
- Tahsil (34.8km)
- Laru (34.8km)
- Jīwani (35km)
- Denow (36.2km)
- Poshot (37.7km)
- Gabd (38km)
- Jowr (38.2km)
- Chatāni Bal (38.3km)
- Moḩammad Kamāl (38.4km)
- Tāb Kūh (38.4km)
- Sūmār Zehī (39.4km)
- Kūtūgī (40.1km)
- Barādān (40.6km)
- Bandi (40.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jiwani (39km)
- land-tied island;
- a coastal island connected to the mainland by barrier beaches, levees or dikes.
- Cham Kush (16.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Laura Kaur (33.4km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Khōr Jīwani (26.9km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Saukar (7.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jiwani Airfield (39.6km)
Airports close to Drājgwar Kando
Gwadar(GWD), Gwadar, Pakistan (104.7km)
Chah bahar(ZBR), Chah bahar, Iran (171.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drājgwar Kando
Jiwani, Jiwani, Pakistan (39.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.