Traveling Luck for Āpeshkī, Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
Where is Apeshki?What's around Apeshki?
Where to stay near Āpeshkī
Also known as Ab Sheki, Abeshki, Āb Shekī, Ābeshkī
The timezone in Apeshki is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 26.1086°, Longitude. 60.1450°
Loading map of Āpeshkī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Āpeshkī, in Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Āpeshkī (0km)
- Golandām (4.1km)
- Dīnār Kallak (4.2km)
- Ḩoseynābād (4.3km)
- Rīs Kalāgh (5.4km)
- Bāzīgar (6.3km)
- Hītak (6.3km)
- Kūpch (6.5km)
- Mokht (8.4km)
- Nīkū Jahān (8.4km)
- Pīr Bīsheh (9km)
- Jalā'ī Kallak (9.6km)
- Pītāb (14.8km)
- Shāl Māl (16.1km)
- Ramaẕān Kalak (16.1km)
- Gaf-e Karangeh (16.8km)
- Bandān (18.5km)
- Ramaẕān Kallak (19.2km)
- Potān (19.7km)
- Sūhr Dukh (19.8km)
- Nīk Shahr (20.1km)
- Gūranī (22.2km)
- Kārpedīn (22.2km)
- Pūzak (22.3km)
- Pīr Bīshak (23.3km)
- Bedān (23.5km)
- Kūshk (23.7km)
- Hanzarm (24.3km)
- Regīntak (24.3km)
- Būkūk (24.8km)
- Nowgar (25km)
- Mīzeh (25.2km)
- Jam (25.3km)
- Pīr Kallak (25.5km)
- Bel Pīr (26km)
- Gow (27.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kūh-e Pūzak (23km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Bādūk (26.3km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Qal`eh-ye Tompī (19.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Makran (26km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Shahrestān-e Chāh Bahār (26km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Dabestān-e Mūkht (9.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Zīāratgāh-e Pīr Morād (17.4km)
Airports close to Āpeshkī
Chah bahar(ZBR), Chah bahar, Iran (107.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Āpeshkī
Iran shahr, Iran shahr, Iran (188.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.