Traveling Luck for Rūdkhāneh-ye Bāhū Kalāt, Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
Where is Rudkhaneh-ye Bahu Kalat?What's around Rudkhaneh-ye Bahu Kalat?
Wikipedia near Rudkhaneh-ye Bahu Kalat
Where to stay near Rūdkhāneh-ye Bāhū Kalāt
Also known as Bahu Dashtiari Chil, Bahu Kalat, Bahu Kaur, Bahu River, Bahu Rud, Bāhu Kaur, Bāhū Dashtīārī Chīl, Bāhū Kalāt, Bāhū Rūd, Dashteyari River, Dashteyāri River, Dashtiari Chil, Dashtīāri Chīl, Rud-e Bahu, Rud-e Dasht, Rud-e Dashtiari, Rud-e Silup, Rūd-e Bāhū, Rūd-e Dasht, Rūd-e Dashtīārī, Rūd-e Sīlūp, Silup Kaur, Silūp Kaur
The timezone in Rudkhaneh-ye Bahu Kalat is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:35. It's light
Latitude. 25.1853°, Longitude. 61.5403°
Loading map of Rūdkhāneh-ye Bāhū Kalāt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rūdkhāneh-ye Bāhū Kalāt, in Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gavāter (18km)
- Garātk (22.9km)
- Pasā Bandar (25.6km)
- Kolānī (25.9km)
- Rīmdān-e Dovvom (26.1km)
- Sīgārī (26.7km)
- Nīlak (26.7km)
- Poshot (29.4km)
- Okar (32.9km)
- Bārag (34.5km)
- Jīwani (35.2km)
- Rīmdān-e Avval (35.2km)
- Tahsil (35.4km)
- Sand (36.3km)
- Jowr (37.8km)
- Laru (37.8km)
- Denow (38.2km)
- Gabd (39.1km)
- Chīleh Sar (40.3km)
- Sand Shīrān (40.4km)
- Kūrmīn (40.6km)
- Jahl Sand (43.1km)
- Sar Kūb (43.4km)
- Tāb Kūh (43.5km)
- Bandi (45.9km)
- Kūtūgī (45.9km)
- Qāderdād Bāzār (46.7km)
- Ganz (48.2km)
- Kanaz (48.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jiwani (40.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sauran Jump (38.4km)
- land-tied island;
- a coastal island connected to the mainland by barrier beaches, levees or dikes.
- Cham Kush (20.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Laura Kaur (36.7km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Khōr Jīwani (29.1km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Saukar (11.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Katāgar (41.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jiwani Airfield (41.4km)
Airports close to Rūdkhāneh-ye Bāhū Kalāt
Gwadar(GWD), Gwadar, Pakistan (111km)
Chah bahar(ZBR), Chah bahar, Iran (167km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rūdkhāneh-ye Bāhū Kalāt
Jiwani, Jiwani, Pakistan (41.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.