Traveling Luck for Dār Razan Kān Kūr, Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
Where is Dar Razan Kan Kur?What's around Dar Razan Kan Kur?
Wikipedia near Dar Razan Kan Kur
Where to stay near Dār Razan Kān Kūr
Also known as Dar Razen Kan Kaur, Dar Razen Kan Kowr, Dār Razen Kān Kaur, Dār Razen Kān Kowr
The timezone in Dar Razan Kan Kur is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 04:23 and Sunset at 18:14. It's light
Latitude. 27.066666699999999°, Longitude. 63.016666700000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Dār Razan Kān Kūr, in Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Konār Bast (8.8km)
- Kahnak (9.9km)
- Bāt (13.5km)
- Posht Shahr (22.2km)
- Esfandak (25.6km)
- Kūh Kanār (26.9km)
- Darīdar (29.8km)
- Kūhak (32.2km)
- Kahn-e Pā'īn (33.1km)
- Kūhak (33.1km)
- Kahn-e Naqībān (33.1km)
- Kahn-e Kūt (33.1km)
- Kahn-e Kūreh (33.1km)
- Mūrt (34.6km)
- Anbār (40.4km)
- Porkan (43.3km)
- Shīrīn Zād (45.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kowr-e Shaitāb (3.4km)
- Rūd-e Jūkan (7.2km)
- Nahang (9.4km)
- Kahnak (11.3km)
- Kowr-e Kudānī (15.8km)
- Māhu Kalag (18.7km)
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Sīāh Rang (21.6km)
- Rūd-e Kūmbī (24.8km)
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Māshkīd (29.4km)
- Rūd-e Darīdār (29.4km)
- Rūd-e Qāẕī (31.7km)
- Regīn Kahūr (33km)
- Jisar (34.2km)
- Gazīndar (39.1km)
- Shāna Kaur (55.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pīshok (40.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kūh-e Sīāhān (26.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ali Chāh (43.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Melgīndāz (9.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Mashhad (25.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Melgīndār (11.2km)
Airports close to Dār Razan Kān Kūr
Panjgur(PJG), Panjgur, Pakistan (152.2km)
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (164.4km)