Traveling Luck for Galānrānī Band, Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
Where is Galanrani Band?What's around Galanrani Band?
Wikipedia near Galanrani Band
Where to stay near Galānrānī Band
Also known as Golanrani Band, Golānrānī Band
The timezone in Galanrani Band is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 25.5250°, Longitude. 61.6500°
Loading map of Galānrānī Band and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Galānrānī Band, in Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tamp Kūh (3.8km)
- Saman (4.7km)
- Gowr (6km)
- Wari (7.1km)
- Chhib (11.6km)
- Kūtūgī (15.4km)
- Rohgām-e Bālā (20.6km)
- Tāb Kūh (20.7km)
- Zahrān (23.5km)
- Rohgām (25.7km)
- Rohgām-e Pā'īn (25.9km)
- Gabd (29.4km)
- Ziārat (30.2km)
- Sūmār Zehī (30.2km)
- Kūrmīn (31.5km)
- Dehqāndar (31.8km)
- Bārag (32.4km)
- Garātk (32.4km)
- Chalo (32.8km)
- Basūt (32.8km)
- Kuldān (33.2km)
- Moḩammad Kamāl (33.4km)
- Rīmdān-e Avval (33.7km)
- Gabd (33.7km)
- Chhawar (33.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kash Band (21km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Kalātu (30.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Rohgām (24.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Shahgwāsh (26.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kūh-e Jambakī-ye Jonūbī (18.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Reshteh Kūhhā-ye Kūtūgī (7.9km)
Airports close to Galānrānī Band
Gwadar(GWD), Gwadar, Pakistan (105.1km)
Chah bahar(ZBR), Chah bahar, Iran (177.5km)
Pasni(PSI), Pasni, Pakistan (238.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Galānrānī Band
Jiwani, Jiwani, Pakistan (73.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.