Traveling Luck for Kahnak, Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
Where is Kahnak?What's around Kahnak?
Wikipedia near Kahnak
Where to stay near Kahnak
The timezone in Kahnak is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 04:27 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 27.126111099999999°, Longitude. 63.047499999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kahnak, in Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Nahang (8.1km)
- Kahnak (11.5km)
- Rūd-e Jūkan (12.7km)
- Kowr-e Shaitāb (13.2km)
- Māhu Kalag (14.4km)
- Kowr-e Kudānī (14.7km)
- Rūd-e Qāẕī (28.2km)
- Jisar (29.9km)
- Rūd-e Kūmbī (30.3km)
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Sīāh Rang (31.5km)
- Regīn Kahūr (34km)
- Rūd-e Darīdār (34.1km)
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Māshkīd (34.1km)
- Gazīndar (34.2km)
- Janak River (39.2km)
- Suhri Kaur (43.2km)
- Gurmok Kaur (44.8km)
- Shāna Kaur (45.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pīshok (38.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ali Chāh (33.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Melgīndāz (12.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Melgīndār (13.5km)
Airports close to Kahnak
Panjgur(PJG), Panjgur, Pakistan (149.3km)
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (173.4km)