Traveling Luck for Kītrūd Band, Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
Where is Kitrud Band?What's around Kitrud Band?
Wikipedia near Kitrud Band
Where to stay near Kītrūd Band
Also known as Kitarod Band, Kītarod Band
The timezone in Kitrud Band is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 04:34 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 25.783333299999999°, Longitude. 61.748888899999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kītrūd Band, in Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bagādak Kowr (4.1km)
- Gathi Kaur (5.9km)
- Zabrin Nihing Kaur (7.6km)
- Pulang Shef (7.7km)
- Māsulki Kaur (7.8km)
- Kahīr Tok (7.9km)
- Gaz Kaur (8km)
- Lirwank Shef (8.1km)
- Bahadar Shef (9.8km)
- Zarden Per Kaur (9.8km)
- Bnago Kaur (10.8km)
- Nariān Sham Kaur (10.8km)
- Lashkar Shani-Kaur (12.1km)
- Geshtan Kaur (12.7km)
- Tambo Kaur (12.8km)
- Nahr-e Kamb (13km)
- Kurggni Kaur (13.2km)
- Kānīgān Kaur (13.6km)
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Gīshtān (14km)
- Gistan River (14.3km)
- Pipal Kaur (14.5km)
- Homan Kaur (16.4km)
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Gīshtān (17.1km)
- Meskin Kaur (17.3km)
- Shast Pang Kaur (17.9km)
- Tuji Kaur (21.7km)
- Buzwar Kaur (22.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Rāhtu Koh (22.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kash Band (21.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Gorkāi Kaur (19.2km)
Airports close to Kītrūd Band
Gwadar(GWD), Gwadar, Pakistan (117.1km)
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (180.2km)
Chah bahar(ZBR), Chah bahar, Iran (197.4km)
Pasni(PSI), Pasni, Pakistan (233.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kītrūd Band
Jiwani, Jiwani, Pakistan (110.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.