Traveling Luck for Rūd-e Kūmbī, Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
Where is Rud-e Kumbi?What's around Rud-e Kumbi?
Wikipedia near Rud-e Kumbi
Where to stay near Rūd-e Kūmbī
Also known as Kumbi Rud, Kumbī Rūd
The timezone in Rud-e Kumbi is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 27.0666667°, Longitude. 62.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rūd-e Kūmbī, in Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Darīdar (6.8km)
- Esfandak (7.5km)
- Bāt (11.3km)
- Mūrt (13km)
- Konār Bast (21.7km)
- Hūdīch Kān (27.2km)
- Kūh Kanār (28.7km)
- Morgh Āsān (30.1km)
- Kahnak (30.3km)
- Qāderābād (34.2km)
- Nāhīch (34.2km)
- Jīber (34.2km)
- Dehak (35km)
- Darīdān (35.2km)
- Māshkīd (36.1km)
- Naz̧arābād (36.5km)
- Mūrtī (39.7km)
- Pīrābād (40.1km)
- Kūnādān (40.2km)
- Sūkhteh Mok (41.1km)
- Nūkābād (41.2km)
- Shīrīn Zād (41.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Kalāt-e Avālīv (41km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Melgīndāz (33.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Melgīndār (35.8km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Sūf Darān (40.1km)
Airports close to Rūd-e Kūmbī
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (166.5km)
Panjgur(PJG), Panjgur, Pakistan (176.9km)