Traveling Luck for Kūh-e Lambar, Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
Where is Kuh-e Lambar?What's around Kuh-e Lambar?
Where to stay near Kūh-e Lambar
The timezone in Kuh-e Lambar is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 04:34 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. 26.796111100000001°, Longitude. 61.581944399999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kūh-e Lambar, in Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zamīn Bandān (3km)
- Chūrbok (6.9km)
- Anjerk (10.6km)
- Pīnūs (10.7km)
- Tīj Nān (18.1km)
- Seh Machān (18.6km)
- Kārchān (19.1km)
- Dast Gord (19.1km)
- Kalleh Gūk (21.5km)
- Āshār (21.9km)
- Naskand (22km)
- Tūlūs (22.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Āshār (22.3km)
- Pīr (23.7km)
- Sard Āb (24.9km)
- Gūrnāgān (26.3km)
- Afshān (26.6km)
- Kūsh (27.2km)
- Garrīkān (28.2km)
- Nūkīn Deh (28.4km)
- Nūkān (28.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a structure maintained for the rest and shelter of travelers.
- Kāfeh-ye Balūchī (10.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Dahāneh (19.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kūh-e Lambar
Iran shahr, Iran shahr, Iran (134.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.