Traveling Luck for Shahrāmī, Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
Where is Shahrami?What's around Shahrami?
Where to stay near Shahrāmī
The timezone in Shahrami is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 04:31 and Sunset at 18:09. It's light
Latitude. 26.888055600000001°, Longitude. 61.666944399999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Shahrāmī, in Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a structure maintained for the rest and shelter of travelers.
- Kāfeh-ye Balūchī (28.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Dahāneh (29.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Sūr Chagī (31.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shahrāmī
Iran shahr, Iran shahr, Iran (138.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.