Traveling Luck for Talārsar, Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
Where is Talarsar?What's around Talarsar?
Wikipedia near Talarsar
Where to stay near Talārsar
Also known as Gelkan, Gelkān
The timezone in Talarsar is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.7442°, Longitude. 61.5703°
Satellite map around Talārsar
Loading map of Talārsar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Talārsar, in Sīstān va Balūchestān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pīnūs (3.9km)
- Chūrbok (4km)
- Zamīn Bandān (5.3km)
- Anjerk (7.7km)
- Seh Machān (13.2km)
- Dast Gord (13.9km)
- Kārchān (14.2km)
- Kalleh Gūk (15.8km)
- Naskand (16.2km)
- Tūlūs (16.8km)
- Āshār (17.3km)
- Tīj Nān (17.4km)
- Gūrnāgān (18.3km)
- Sard Āb (18.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Āshār (18.7km)
- Nūkān (20.5km)
- Torond (20.8km)
- Pīr (21.1km)
- Afshān (21.7km)
- Nūkīn Deh (21.8km)
- Kūsh (23.3km)
- Tīkān (23.9km)
- Jakanbān (24.1km)
- Kūnegān (24.1km)
- Garrīkān (24.7km)
- Nāgūk (25km)
- Jeshtegān (25km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a structure maintained for the rest and shelter of travelers.
- Kāfeh-ye Balūchī (3.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Kalegān (2.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Dahāneh (23.1km)
Airports close to Talārsar
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (231.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Talārsar
Iran shahr, Iran shahr, Iran (137.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.