Traveling Luck for Kūh-e Deyū, Kermān, Iran
Where is Kuh-e Deyu?What's around Kuh-e Deyu?
Wikipedia near Kuh-e Deyu
Where to stay near Kūh-e Deyū
The timezone in Kuh-e Deyu is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 31.0333°, Longitude. 56.2333°
Satellite map around Kūh-e Deyū
Loading map of Kūh-e Deyū and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kūh-e Deyū, in Kermān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sha`b Jereh (0.6km)
- Sheyvar (2.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Solţān Khalīfeh (2.1km)
- Deyū (2.4km)
- Aḩmadī (3.2km)
- Nabīābād (4.8km)
- Rameẕānī (4.8km)
- Moḩammadābād (4.8km)
- Aḩmadī-ye Sha`b Jereh (4.8km)
- Por Dū (5.6km)
- Kheyrābād (7.4km)
- Tīkū (8.7km)
- Zeynalābād (8.7km)
- Rīzū’īyeh (11.1km)
- Bāb `Abdān (12.7km)
- Khān Makān (20.9km)
- Īstgāh-e Rāhahan-e Golzard (23.4km)
- `Abbāsābād (23.7km)
- Faqīrābād (24.1km)
- Kāz̧emābād (25.3km)
- Shahrak-e Pābedānā (25.3km)
- Golestān (25.3km)
- Naşrābād (25.4km)
- Khvāh Makān (25.9km)
- Fathābād (25.9km)
- Gīvarān (26km)
- Hezārgaz (26km)
- Deh Now (26.5km)
- Sang (26.6km)
- Seh Botk (26.8km)
- Sharīfābād (27km)
- Tolombeh-ye Īrānī (27.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Shegān Kūh (25.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Ma`dan-e Sang-e Āhan Sūzū (27.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Qal`eh (10.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Shahrestān-e Zarand (9.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Shūr (24.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Godār-e Shotorī (14.7km)
Airports close to Kūh-e Deyū
Kerman(KER), Kerman, Iran (144.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kūh-e Deyū
Rafsanjan, Rafsanjan, Iran (109.7km)
Sirjan, Sirjan, Iran (228.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.