Traveling Luck for Kūh-e Kamar Gowdarī, Kermān, Iran
Where is Kuh-e Kamar Gowdari?What's around Kuh-e Kamar Gowdari?
Wikipedia near Kuh-e Kamar Gowdari
Where to stay near Kūh-e Kamar Gowdarī
The timezone in Kuh-e Kamar Gowdari is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 31.050000000000001°, Longitude. 56.233333299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kūh-e Kamar Gowdarī, in Kermān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sha`b Jereh (2.1km)
- Moḩammadābād (2.4km)
- Sheyvar (3.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Solţān Khalīfeh (3.2km)
- Por Dū (4.1km)
- Deyū (4.8km)
- Aḩmadī (5.3km)
- Nabīābād (6.4km)
- Rameẕānī (6.4km)
- Aḩmadī-ye Sha`b Jereh (7.3km)
- Kheyrābād (9.6km)
- Rīzū’īyeh (9.6km)
- Tīkū (9.6km)
- Zeynalābād (10.8km)
- Bāb `Abdān (13.4km)
- Khān Makān (21km)
- Kāz̧emābād (23.7km)
- Shahrak-e Pābedānā (24km)
- Gīvarān (24.3km)
- Khvāh Makān (24.9km)
- Hezārgaz (25.5km)
- Āb Līshū (25.5km)
- Īstgāh-e Rāhahan-e Golzard (25.8km)
- `Abbāsābād (26km)
- Seh Botk (26km)
- Ţoghr ol Jerd (26.1km)
- Faqīrābād (26.5km)
- `Abbāsābād (26.9km)
- Bāghhā-ye Sar Āsīāb (27.1km)
- Rashk-e Pā’īn (27.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Shegān Kūh (23.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Ţoghrol (25.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Qal`eh (8.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Shahrestān-e Zarand (11.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Shūr (25.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Godār-e Shotorī (12.8km)
Airports close to Kūh-e Kamar Gowdarī
Kerman(KER), Kerman, Iran (146.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kūh-e Kamar Gowdarī
Rafsanjan, Rafsanjan, Iran (112.1km)
Sirjan, Sirjan, Iran (230.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.