Traveling Luck for Kahnū, Kermān, Iran
Where is Kahnu?What's around Kahnu?
Wikipedia near Kahnu
Where to stay near Kahnū
The timezone in Kahnu is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 05:00 and Sunset at 18:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.9833°, Longitude. 56.2000°
Loading map of Kahnū and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kahnū, in Kermān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zeynalābād (0.8km)
- Kheyrābād (1km)
- Aḩmadī-ye Sha`b Jereh (4.8km)
- Rameẕānī (4.8km)
- Nabīābād (4.8km)
- Aḩmadī (5.3km)
- Deyū (6.4km)
- Sheyvar (7.6km)
- Sha`b Jereh (8.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Solţān Khalīfeh (9.6km)
- Moḩammadābād (12.8km)
- Tīkū (13.4km)
- Por Dū (13.9km)
- Īstgāh-e Rāhahan-e Golzard (16.7km)
- Golestān (17km)
- Bāb `Abdān (17.4km)
- Deh Now (18.1km)
- Sang (18.2km)
- Faqīrābād (18.5km)
- `Abbāsābād (18.5km)
- Rīzū’īyeh (19.2km)
- Naşrābād (21.1km)
- Fathābād (21.4km)
- Tolombeh-ye Chāqol Maḩallī (21.9km)
- Sharīfābād (22.3km)
- Tolombeh-ye Baḩrī (23.1km)
- Tolombeh-ye Īrānī (23.5km)
- Allāhābād-e Būstān (23.5km)
- Solţān (25.1km)
- Moḩammadābād (25.3km)
- Sīrīz (25.8km)
- Khān Makān (26.1km)
- Yazdānābād (26.2km)
- Talkhābād (26.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Chāh Morād (19.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Darā Rūd (26km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Qal`eh (18.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Shahrestān-e Zarand (4.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Godār-e Shotorī (23.1km)
Airports close to Kahnū
Kerman(KER), Kerman, Iran (142.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kahnū
Rafsanjan, Rafsanjan, Iran (101.7km)
Sirjan, Sirjan, Iran (220.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.