Traveling Luck for Kowr-e Shaitāb, Iran (general), Iran
Where is Kowr-e Shaitab?What's around Kowr-e Shaitab?
Wikipedia near Kowr-e Shaitab
Where to stay near Kowr-e Shaitāb
Also known as Shaitab Kaur, Shaitāb Kaur
The timezone in Kowr-e Shaitab is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 04:23 and Sunset at 18:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 27.05°, Longitude. 63°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kowr-e Shaitāb, in Iran (general), Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Konār Bast (10.3km)
- Bāt (11.6km)
- Kahnak (13.2km)
- Kūh Kanār (23.7km)
- Esfandak (24.4km)
- Posht Shahr (25.4km)
- Darīdar (28.1km)
- Mūrt (33.3km)
- Kūhak (35.2km)
- Kahn-e Pā'īn (36.1km)
- Kūhak (36.1km)
- Kahn-e Kūt (36.1km)
- Kahn-e Naqībān (36.1km)
- Kahn-e Kūreh (36.1km)
- Anbār (37.9km)
- Porkan (40.2km)
- Shīrīn Zād (42.5km)
- Sūkhteh Mok (44.4km)
- Nūkābād (44.4km)
- Parīkān (50.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pīshok (42.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kūh-e Sīāhān (29.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ali Chāh (46.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Melgīndāz (11.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Mashhad (28.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Melgīndār (13.2km)
Airports close to Kowr-e Shaitāb
Panjgur(PJG), Panjgur, Pakistan (154.2km)
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (161.9km)