Traveling Luck for Moḩammadābād, (IR12), Iran
Where is Mohammadabad?What's around Mohammadabad?
Wikipedia near Mohammadabad
Where to stay near Moḩammadābād
Also known as مُحَمَّد آباد
The timezone in Mohammadabad is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 31.066666699999999°, Longitude. 56.233333299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Moḩammadābād, in (IR12), Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Moḩammadābād (0km)
- Por Dū (3.7km)
- Sha`b Jereh (4.5km)
- Sheyvar (5.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Solţān Khalīfeh (5.3km)
- Deyū (7.3km)
- Aḩmadī (7.6km)
- Rameẕānī (8.4km)
- Nabīābād (8.4km)
- Rīzū’īyeh (8.7km)
- Aḩmadī-ye Sha`b Jereh (9.7km)
- Tīkū (11.1km)
- Kheyrābād (11.8km)
- Zeynalābād (13km)
- Bāb `Abdān (14.5km)
- Khān Makān (21.4km)
- Kāz̧emābād (22.3km)
- Gīvarān (22.8km)
- Shahrak-e Pābedānā (22.8km)
- Āb Līshū (23.8km)
- Khvāh Makān (24km)
- Ţoghr ol Jerd (24.7km)
- Hezārgaz (25.1km)
- `Abbāsābād (25.1km)
- Seh Botk (25.5km)
- Bāghhā-ye Sar Āsīāb (25.9km)
- Gavar (26.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Shegān Kūh (22.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Ţoghrol (24.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Qal`eh (6.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Shahrestān-e Zarand (12.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Shūr (26.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Godār-e Shotorī (11.1km)
Airports close to Moḩammadābād
Kerman(KER), Kerman, Iran (148.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Moḩammadābād
Rafsanjan, Rafsanjan, Iran (114.4km)
Sirjan, Sirjan, Iran (233km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.