Traveling Luck for Deyū, (IR12), Iran
Where is Deyu?What's around Deyu?
Wikipedia near Deyu
Where to stay near Deyū
Also known as Soltanabad, Solţānābād, دِيو, سُلطان آباد
The timezone in Deyu is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 31.0166667°, Longitude. 56.2333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Deyū, in (IR12), Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Deyū (0km)
- Aḩmadī (2.1km)
- Aḩmadī-ye Sha`b Jereh (2.4km)
- Sha`b Jereh (2.8km)
- Sheyvar (3.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Solţān Khalīfeh (3.2km)
- Rameẕānī (4.2km)
- Nabīābād (4.2km)
- Kheyrābād (5.4km)
- Zeynalābād (6.9km)
- Moḩammadābād (7.3km)
- Por Dū (7.5km)
- Tīkū (8.3km)
- Bāb `Abdān (12.5km)
- Rīzū’īyeh (12.8km)
- Īstgāh-e Rāhahan-e Golzard (20.9km)
- Khān Makān (21km)
- `Abbāsābād (21.3km)
- Faqīrābād (21.8km)
- Naşrābād (23.2km)
- Golestān (23.3km)
- Fathābād (23.7km)
- Deh Now (24.4km)
- Sang (24.4km)
- Sharīfābād (24.7km)
- Yazdānābād (26.5km)
- Solţān (26.5km)
- Shahrak-e Pābedānā (26.8km)
- Moḩammadābād (26.8km)
- Hezārgaz (26.8km)
- Kāz̧emābād (27km)
- Tolombeh-ye Chāqol Maḩallī (27.1km)
- Tolombeh-ye Īrānī (27.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Chāh Morād (25km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Darā Rūd (25.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Ma`dan-e Sang-e Āhan Sūzū (27.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūh-e Qal`eh (12.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Shahrestān-e Zarand (8.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Shūr (23km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Godār-e Shotorī (16.7km)
Airports close to Deyū
Kerman(KER), Kerman, Iran (143.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Deyū
Rafsanjan, Rafsanjan, Iran (107.3km)
Sirjan, Sirjan, Iran (226.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.