Traveling Luck for Butakio Kilotiga, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Butakio Kilotiga?What's around Butakio Kilotiga?
Where to stay near Butakio Kilotiga
The timezone in Butakio Kilotiga is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.0325°, Longitude. 122.1306°
Satellite map around Butakio Kilotiga
Loading map of Butakio Kilotiga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Butakio Kilotiga, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ulantangan (1.9km)
- Yango (2.8km)
- Wawohu (6.1km)
- Tatilo (6.9km)
- Bendungan (7km)
- Hepu (7.5km)
- Durian (7.7km)
- Pangi (9.8km)
- Dusuntengah (10.2km)
- Umu (11.8km)
- Moyongo (12km)
- Molongato (12.6km)
- Pololahua (13.8km)
- Ilomangga (14.6km)
- Kotajin (15.1km)
- Batutiga (15.2km)
- Sakulati (15.9km)
- Sesma (16.4km)
- Lilito (16.4km)
- Tolinggula (16.5km)
- Maranti (16.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (13.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Ponilungan (13.9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (7.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Lumajagu (12.8km)
Airports close to Butakio Kilotiga
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (178.6km)