Traveling Luck for Pulau Loeha, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Pulau Loeha?What's around Pulau Loeha?
Wikipedia near Pulau Loeha
Where to stay near Pulau Loeha
Also known as Noesa Loeha, Noesa Loëha, Pulau Luha
The timezone in Pulau Loeha is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.7747°, Longitude. 121.5458°
Satellite map around Pulau Loeha
Loading map of Pulau Loeha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pulau Loeha, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Wasupute (18km)
- Tanjung Rumbia (18.4km)
- Tanjung Sikali (19.5km)
- Tanjung Tomeraka (21.8km)
- Tanjung Sambetai (23.5km)
- Tanjung Bintu (25.4km)
- Tanjung Tominanga (25.6km)
- Tanjung Manu (25.9km)
- Tanjung Timbalo (26km)
- Tanjung Salumarung (27.6km)
- Tanjung Sioloya (28.9km)
- Tanjung Larona (30.1km)
- Tanjung Longara (30.3km)
- Tanjung Batu (32km)
- Tanjung Bakara (33.2km)
- Tanjung Lengkobale (34.5km)
- Tanjung Tokaluku (35.6km)
- Tanjung Noote (36.6km)
- Tanjung Mongi (37.2km)
- Tanjung Kombe (38.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pegunungan Wawoombu (33.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Salo Lemolemo (35.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Danau Towuti (9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pulau Loeha
Soroako, Soroako, Indonesia (71.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.