Traveling Luck for Dunda Loongo, Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia
Where is Dunda Loongo?What's around Dunda Loongo?
Where to stay near Dunda Loongo
The timezone in Dunda Loongo is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.0269°, Longitude. 122.1903°
Satellite map around Dunda Loongo
Loading map of Dunda Loongo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dunda Loongo, in Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pololahua (1.6km)
- Kotajin (2.1km)
- Ilomangga (2.3km)
- Moyongo (2.9km)
- Sakulati (3km)
- Umu (3.3km)
- Tolinggula (3.6km)
- Dusuntengah (4.3km)
- Durian (6.7km)
- Wawohu (8.1km)
- Hepu (8.4km)
- Bendungan (9km)
- Dusunpantai (11.3km)
- Tatilo (11.5km)
- Batutiga (11.9km)
- Didingga (12.3km)
- Sesma (13.7km)
- Ulantangan (14.4km)
- Yango (14.8km)
- Biau (16km)
- Lelato (18.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (6.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Ponilungan (15.7km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (18.8km)
Airports close to Dunda Loongo
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (166.7km)