Traveling Luck for Margasatwa, Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia
Where is Margasatwa?What's around Margasatwa?
Where to stay near Margasatwa
The timezone in Margasatwa is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 0.9836°, Longitude. 122.0450°
Satellite map around Margasatwa
Loading map of Margasatwa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Margasatwa, in Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Margasatwa (0km)
- Sinarharapan (2.8km)
- Maranti (4.9km)
- Nanati (5.5km)
- Talaki (13km)
- Pangi (13.9km)
- Lilito (17.3km)
- Baturata (18.1km)
- Baturata (18.5km)
- Molongato (19.7km)
- Butakio-doka (20.1km)
- Ulantangan (21.1km)
- Yango (21.5km)
- Tatilo (21.7km)
- Kualabesar (22.5km)
- Bendungan (24km)
- Paleleh (24.6km)
- Hepu (24.7km)
- Wawohu (24.7km)
- Tang (25.1km)
- Tolau (25.7km)
- Durian (26.2km)
- Sesma (27km)
- Batutiga (27.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Tumengguto (24.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pegunungan U (17.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Lobu (24km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Road Paleleh (24.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mbukid Pasirkuning (17.2km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (21.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Lumajagu (24.5km)
Airports close to Margasatwa
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (190.8km)