Traveling Luck for Sesma, Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia
Where is Sesma?What's around Sesma?
Where to stay near Sesma
The timezone in Sesma is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.9669°, Longitude. 122.1686°
Satellite map around Sesma
Loading map of Sesma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sesma, in Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sesma (0km)
- Batutiga (1.9km)
- Hepu (9.4km)
- Tatilo (9.5km)
- Bendungan (9.6km)
- Didingga (10.3km)
- Durian (10.5km)
- Dusuntengah (10.5km)
- Moyongo (10.9km)
- Wawohu (11.2km)
- Ilomangga (12.5km)
- Dusunpantai (14.1km)
- Sakulati (14.2km)
- Pangi (14.2km)
- Tolinggula (14.3km)
- Kotajin (14.5km)
- Pololahua (15.3km)
- Umu (16.3km)
- Biau (18km)
- Ulantangan (18.3km)
- Yango (19.1km)
- Maranti (22.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (19.5km)
Airports close to Sesma
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (164.9km)