Traveling Luck for Kotajin, Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia
Where is Kotajin?What's around Kotajin?
Where to stay near Kotajin
The timezone in Kotajin is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 17:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.0264°, Longitude. 122.2000°
Satellite map around Kotajin
Loading map of Kotajin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kotajin, in Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kotajin (0km)
- Sakulati (1.1km)
- Tolinggula (1.6km)
- Ilomangga (2km)
- Pololahua (2km)
- Moyongo (4.3km)
- Umu (4.6km)
- Dusuntengah (6.1km)
- Durian (8.7km)
- Dusunpantai (9.7km)
- Wawohu (10.1km)
- Hepu (10.2km)
- Bendungan (10.8km)
- Didingga (11.4km)
- Batutiga (12.6km)
- Tatilo (13.3km)
- Biau (14.3km)
- Sesma (14.5km)
- Lelato (16.2km)
- Ulantangan (16.5km)
- Yango (16.8km)
- Tengah (17.6km)
- Tengah (18.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (6.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Ponilungan (16.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Bulaelo (19.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mbukid Pololahua (16.2km)
Airports close to Kotajin
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (164.8km)