Traveling Luck for Butakio Ulantangan, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Butakio Ulantangan?What's around Butakio Ulantangan?
Where to stay near Butakio Ulantangan
The timezone in Butakio Ulantangan is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 1.0308°, Longitude. 122.1422°
Satellite map around Butakio Ulantangan
Loading map of Butakio Ulantangan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Butakio Ulantangan, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Wawohu (4km)
- Ulantangan (4.2km)
- Yango (4.8km)
- Bendungan (5.3km)
- Durian (5.4km)
- Hepu (5.6km)
- Tatilo (6km)
- Dusuntengah (7.7km)
- Umu (9.4km)
- Moyongo (9.5km)
- Pangi (11km)
- Pololahua (11.3km)
- Ilomangga (12.1km)
- Kotajin (12.6km)
- Sakulati (13.4km)
- Batutiga (13.5km)
- Tolinggula (13.9km)
- Sesma (14.9km)
- Molongato (14.9km)
- Maranti (18.7km)
- Lilito (18.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (11.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Ponilungan (13.4km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (9.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Lumajagu (14.5km)
Airports close to Butakio Ulantangan
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (176.2km)