Traveling Luck for Butakio Kapi, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Butakio Kapi?What's around Butakio Kapi?
Where to stay near Butakio Kapi
The timezone in Butakio Kapi is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:38. It's light
Latitude. 1.0450°, Longitude. 122.0992°
Satellite map around Butakio Kapi
Loading map of Butakio Kapi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Butakio Kapi, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Yango (5.4km)
- Ulantangan (5.7km)
- Molongato (5.8km)
- Lilito (9.1km)
- Pangi (11.4km)
- Tatilo (13.2km)
- Wawohu (13.4km)
- Bendungan (14km)
- Maranti (14.1km)
- Hepu (14.6km)
- Durian (15km)
- Dusuntengah (17.5km)
- Margasatwa (17.7km)
- Umu (18.5km)
- Moyongo (19.3km)
- Sinarharapan (20.4km)
- Pololahua (20.7km)
- Batutiga (21.7km)
- Ilomangga (21.8km)
- Kotajin (22.2km)
- Sesma (22.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (19.2km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (3.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Lumajagu (8.2km)
Airports close to Butakio Kapi
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (185.9km)