Traveling Luck for Butakio Moyangato, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Butakio Moyangato?What's around Butakio Moyangato?
Where to stay near Butakio Moyangato
The timezone in Butakio Moyangato is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.0150°, Longitude. 122.1106°
Satellite map around Butakio Moyangato
Loading map of Butakio Moyangato and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Butakio Moyangato, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pangi (4.7km)
- Ulantangan (6.1km)
- Yango (6.8km)
- Tatilo (7.5km)
- Bendungan (9.3km)
- Wawohu (9.5km)
- Hepu (10km)
- Maranti (11.1km)
- Durian (11.1km)
- Molongato (12.6km)
- Dusuntengah (13.8km)
- Lilito (14.8km)
- Batutiga (15.7km)
- Margasatwa (15.7km)
- Moyongo (15.8km)
- Sesma (16.3km)
- Umu (17km)
- Sinarharapan (18.1km)
- Pololahua (18.5km)
- Ilomangga (18.6km)
- Kotajin (19.5km)
- Nanati (19.6km)
- Sakulati (20.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (18.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Ponilungan (19.3km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (9.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Lumajagu (14.9km)
Airports close to Butakio Moyangato
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (180.7km)