Traveling Luck for Butakio Yango, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Butakio Yango?What's around Butakio Yango?
Where to stay near Butakio Yango
The timezone in Butakio Yango is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. 1.0572°, Longitude. 122.1092°
Satellite map around Butakio Yango
Loading map of Butakio Yango and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Butakio Yango, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Yango (4.4km)
- Ulantangan (5.1km)
- Molongato (6km)
- Lilito (10.5km)
- Wawohu (13km)
- Pangi (13.8km)
- Tatilo (13.8km)
- Bendungan (14.1km)
- Hepu (14.5km)
- Durian (14.6km)
- Umu (16.7km)
- Dusuntengah (16.7km)
- Maranti (17.4km)
- Moyongo (18.4km)
- Pololahua (19.1km)
- Ilomangga (20.7km)
- Kotajin (20.8km)
- Margasatwa (21.1km)
- Sakulati (21.7km)
- Batutiga (22.2km)
- Tolinggula (22.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (16.9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (0.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Lumajagu (6km)
Airports close to Butakio Yango
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (185.2km)