Traveling Luck for Loko Umu, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Loko Umu?What's around Loko Umu?
Where to stay near Loko Umu
The timezone in Loko Umu is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.0450°, Longitude. 122.1828°
Satellite map around Loko Umu
Loading map of Loko Umu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Loko Umu, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Umu (0.9km)
- Pololahua (3.5km)
- Kotajin (5.5km)
- Moyongo (6.3km)
- Ilomangga (6.5km)
- Sakulati (6.5km)
- Dusuntengah (6.7km)
- Tolinggula (7.1km)
- Durian (7.9km)
- Wawohu (8.7km)
- Hepu (9.7km)
- Bendungan (10.1km)
- Tatilo (12.5km)
- Ulantangan (12.6km)
- Yango (12.7km)
- Dusunpantai (15.2km)
- Batutiga (15.2km)
- Didingga (16.5km)
- Sesma (17.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (2.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Karang Ponilungan (11.6km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (16.2km)
Airports close to Loko Umu
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (170.1km)