Traveling Luck for Mbukid Kapi, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Mbukid Kapi?What's around Mbukid Kapi?
Where to stay near Mbukid Kapi
The timezone in Mbukid Kapi is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.0300°, Longitude. 122.1025°
Satellite map around Mbukid Kapi
Loading map of Mbukid Kapi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mbukid Kapi, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ulantangan (5.3km)
- Yango (5.5km)
- Pangi (8.1km)
- Molongato (8.9km)
- Tatilo (10.6km)
- Lilito (11.4km)
- Wawohu (11.5km)
- Maranti (11.8km)
- Bendungan (11.9km)
- Hepu (12.5km)
- Durian (13.2km)
- Dusuntengah (15.8km)
- Margasatwa (16km)
- Moyongo (17.8km)
- Umu (17.9km)
- Sinarharapan (18.6km)
- Batutiga (19km)
- Sesma (19.7km)
- Pololahua (19.9km)
- Ilomangga (20.5km)
- Nanati (20.6km)
- Kotajin (21.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (19.2km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (6.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Lumajagu (11.5km)
Airports close to Mbukid Kapi
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (183.7km)