Traveling Luck for Mbukid Pasirkuning, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Mbukid Pasirkuning?What's around Mbukid Pasirkuning?
Where to stay near Mbukid Pasirkuning
The timezone in Mbukid Pasirkuning is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.0461°, Longitude. 122.0944°
Satellite map around Mbukid Pasirkuning
Loading map of Mbukid Pasirkuning and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mbukid Pasirkuning, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Molongato (5km)
- Yango (6.5km)
- Ulantangan (6.8km)
- Lilito (8.1km)
- Pangi (11.8km)
- Maranti (13.8km)
- Tatilo (14.1km)
- Wawohu (14.4km)
- Bendungan (15km)
- Hepu (15.6km)
- Durian (16km)
- Margasatwa (17.2km)
- Dusuntengah (18.5km)
- Umu (19.5km)
- Sinarharapan (20km)
- Moyongo (20.4km)
- Pololahua (21.8km)
- Talaki (21.8km)
- Nanati (22.3km)
- Batutiga (22.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (20.2km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Lumajagu (8.1km)
Airports close to Mbukid Pasirkuning
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (186.9km)