Traveling Luck for Mbukid Helili, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Mbukid Helili?What's around Mbukid Helili?
Where to stay near Mbukid Helili
The timezone in Mbukid Helili is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 1.0261°, Longitude. 122.0850°
Satellite map around Mbukid Helili
Loading map of Mbukid Helili and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mbukid Helili, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pangi (8.7km)
- Molongato (8.7km)
- Maranti (9km)
- Ulantangan (9.1km)
- Yango (9.3km)
- Lilito (9.4km)
- Margasatwa (12.6km)
- Tatilo (13.5km)
- Wawohu (15.1km)
- Bendungan (15.2km)
- Sinarharapan (15.3km)
- Hepu (15.8km)
- Durian (16.8km)
- Nanati (17.6km)
- Talaki (19.1km)
- Dusuntengah (19.5km)
- Moyongo (21.4km)
- Batutiga (21.7km)
- Umu (21.8km)
- Sesma (22.2km)
- Pololahua (23.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tunggilio Mbuyudubongo (23km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Ngangoniyo Yango (8.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Lumajagu (12.7km)
Airports close to Mbukid Helili
Jalaluddin(GTO), Gorontalo, Indonesia (186.8km)