Traveling Luck for Sulo Parudongka, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Sulo Parudongka?What's around Sulo Parudongka?
Wikipedia near Sulo Parudongka
Where to stay near Sulo Parudongka
The timezone in Sulo Parudongka is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. -2.9508°, Longitude. 121.6072°
Satellite map around Sulo Parudongka
Loading map of Sulo Parudongka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sulo Parudongka, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Larumbu (3.8km)
- Rauta (9.8km)
- Parunela (10.2km)
- Liasa (15.7km)
- Tetehao (21km)
- Wiwirano (23.5km)
- Lengkobale (25.2km)
- Kuete (26.5km)
- Bantilang (30.6km)
- Larona (31.5km)
- Lambatu (32.1km)
- Beau (32.5km)
- Iwoindeluhu (33.1km)
- Babasalo (33.4km)
- Turungengmincarae (33.6km)
- Tokolimbu (36km)
- Wunu Wunu (36.7km)
- Pombangi (44.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pegunungan Wawoombu (9.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Aalaa Tetehao (47.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Danau Towuti (51.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sulo Parudongka
Soroako, Soroako, Indonesia (112.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.