Traveling Luck for Salo Kakau, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Salo Kakau?What's around Salo Kakau?
Wikipedia near Salo Kakau
Where to stay near Salo Kakau
The timezone in Salo Kakau is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.8956°, Longitude. 121.5064°
Satellite map around Salo Kakau
Loading map of Salo Kakau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Salo Kakau, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Lengkobale (6.5km)
- Tanjung Mea (18.8km)
- Tanjung Sioloya (18.9km)
- Tanjung Mongi (22.9km)
- Tanjung Sikali (23.2km)
- Tanjung Sambetai (23.7km)
- Tanjung Tetetu (24.4km)
- Tanjung Longara (25.3km)
- Tanjung Wasupute (26.9km)
- Tanjung Larona (27.9km)
- Tanjung Rumbia (29.8km)
- Tanjung Tokaluku (36.1km)
- Tanjung Kombe (37.3km)
- Tanjung Timbalo (44.1km)
- Tanjung Bakara (52.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pegunungan Wawoombu (18.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Danau Towuti (37.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Salo Kakau
Soroako, Soroako, Indonesia (91km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.