Traveling Luck for Lambatu, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Lambatu?What's around Lambatu?
Wikipedia near Lambatu
Where to stay near Lambatu
The timezone in Lambatu is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -2.8125°, Longitude. 121.5933°
Satellite map around Lambatu
Loading map of Lambatu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lambatu, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Tomeraka (20km)
- Tanjung Manu (27.3km)
- Tanjung Batu (28km)
- Tanjung Sikali (29.5km)
- Tanjung Wasupute (29.5km)
- Tanjung Rumbia (30.8km)
- Tanjung Sambetai (33.1km)
- Tanjung Lengkobale (34.2km)
- Tanjung Bintu (35.2km)
- Tanjung Salumarung (35.5km)
- Tanjung Sioloya (35.7km)
- Tanjung Tominanga (37.1km)
- Tanjung Noote (37.6km)
- Tanjung Longara (39.3km)
- Tanjung Larona (40km)
- Tanjung Timbalo (40km)
- Tanjung Mongi (43.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pegunungan Wawoombu (24.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Salo Lemolemo (31.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Danau Towuti (21.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lambatu
Soroako, Soroako, Indonesia (84.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.