Traveling Luck for Babasalo, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Babasalo?What's around Babasalo?
Wikipedia near Babasalo
Where to stay near Babasalo
The timezone in Babasalo is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. -2.8086°, Longitude. 121.5806°
Satellite map around Babasalo
Loading map of Babasalo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Babasalo, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Tomeraka (20.7km)
- Tanjung Wasupute (26.4km)
- Tanjung Sikali (26.5km)
- Tanjung Manu (27.6km)
- Tanjung Rumbia (27.7km)
- Tanjung Batu (29.4km)
- Tanjung Sambetai (30.2km)
- Tanjung Lengkobale (32.6km)
- Tanjung Sioloya (33km)
- Tanjung Bintu (33.7km)
- Tanjung Salumarung (34.4km)
- Tanjung Tominanga (35.1km)
- Tanjung Longara (36.4km)
- Tanjung Larona (37km)
- Tanjung Timbalo (37.1km)
- Tanjung Noote (38.1km)
- Tanjung Mongi (41km)
- Tanjung Tokaluku (43.7km)
- Tanjung Tetetu (46.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pegunungan Wawoombu (24.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Salo Lemolemo (33.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Danau Towuti (18.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Babasalo
Soroako, Soroako, Indonesia (82.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.