Traveling Luck for Salo Toora, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Salo Toora?What's around Salo Toora?
Wikipedia near Salo Toora
Where to stay near Salo Toora
The timezone in Salo Toora is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.7758°, Longitude. 121.6028°
Satellite map around Salo Toora
Loading map of Salo Toora and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Salo Toora, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Tomeraka (11.6km)
- Tanjung Manu (18.6km)
- Tanjung Batu (20.6km)
- Tanjung Salumarung (27.5km)
- Tanjung Bintu (28km)
- Tanjung Noote (29km)
- Tanjung Tominanga (30.7km)
- Tanjung Wasupute (31.1km)
- Tanjung Rumbia (31.6km)
- Tanjung Sikali (32.2km)
- Tanjung Sambetai (36.1km)
- Tanjung Timbalo (37.8km)
- Tanjung Sioloya (40.4km)
- Tanjung Longara (42.8km)
- Tanjung Larona (42.9km)
- Tanjung Tokaluku (48.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pegunungan Wawoombu (32.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Salo Lemolemo (24.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Salo Toora
Soroako, Soroako, Indonesia (80.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.