Traveling Luck for Tanjung Salumarung, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Tanjung Salumarung?What's around Tanjung Salumarung?
Wikipedia near Tanjung Salumarung
Where to stay near Tanjung Salumarung
The timezone in Tanjung Salumarung is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 18:12. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.6589°, Longitude. 121.5778°
Satellite map around Tanjung Salumarung
Loading map of Tanjung Salumarung and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanjung Salumarung, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tominanga (6.7km)
- Mahalona (25.4km)
- Torea (26.2km)
- Lingkono (28.3km)
- Tokolimbu (32.6km)
- Kampungbaru (32.8km)
- Turungengmincarae (34.1km)
- Babasalo (34.4km)
- Timampu (34.9km)
- Lambatu (35.5km)
- Beau (35.9km)
- Larona (36.2km)
- Bantilang (37.1km)
- Bakara (39.6km)
- Matompi (39.9km)
- Wawontoa (43.7km)
- Liasa (52.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pegunungan Tokunau (31.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Salo Lemolemo (27.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tanjung Salumarung
Soroako, Soroako, Indonesia (58.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.