Traveling Luck for Salo Malik, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Salo Malik?What's around Salo Malik?
Wikipedia near Salo Malik
Where to stay near Salo Malik
The timezone in Salo Malik is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.6456°, Longitude. 123.2781°
Satellite map around Salo Malik
Loading map of Salo Malik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Salo Malik, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Taima (11.5km)
- Binsel (13.9km)
- Maliku (15km)
- Maleh (15.7km)
- Batubolong (25.2km)
- Pangkalaseang (25.4km)
- Bilalang (28km)
- Tokuluh (28.5km)
- Gagahan (28.9km)
- Sampaka (29.5km)
- Kapata (30.4km)
- Solongon (32.1km)
- Boalemo (32.1km)
- Batusimpang (33.3km)
- Padang (33.9km)
- Ondolean (39.2km)
- Bankusung (51.2km)
- Raun (51.7km)
- Kiloma (52.2km)
- Dolom (53.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pegunungan Balantak (35.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Lonsio (30.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Tanjung Pangkalsiang (40.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Ampat (18.4km)
Airports close to Salo Malik
Bubung(LUW), Luwuk, Indonesia (143.2km)