Traveling Luck for Tanjung Kododo, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Tanjung Kododo?What's around Tanjung Kododo?
Wikipedia near Tanjung Kododo
Where to stay near Tanjung Kododo
The timezone in Tanjung Kododo is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. -0.2942°, Longitude. 122.3300°
Satellite map around Tanjung Kododo
Loading map of Tanjung Kododo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanjung Kododo, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pasokan (3.6km)
- Sandegoh (5km)
- Liang (6.7km)
- Tuwean (8.1km)
- Tongidan (8.8km)
- Tingki (9.2km)
- Tingki (10km)
- Pongidan (10.5km)
- Kondongan (11.4km)
- Biga (12.9km)
- Salinggoha (14.4km)
- Malapo (15.2km)
- Nanasi (19.4km)
- Loe (22.6km)
- Tumpang (25.1km)
- Dolong (26.2km)
- Tutung (28.4km)
- Popolii (32.4km)
- Olilian (32.5km)
- Lempek (33.7km)
- Toani (40.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Walea (30.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gunung Lantolanto (19.9km)
Airports close to Tanjung Kododo
Bubung(LUW), Luwuk, Indonesia (192.2km)