Traveling Luck for Tanjung Dongkat, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Tanjung Dongkat?What's around Tanjung Dongkat?
Wikipedia near Tanjung Dongkat
Where to stay near Tanjung Dongkat
The timezone in Tanjung Dongkat is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. -0.2575°, Longitude. 122.3539°
Satellite map around Tanjung Dongkat
Loading map of Tanjung Dongkat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tanjung Dongkat, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tongidan (2.3km)
- Sandegoh (5.8km)
- Pongidan (8.3km)
- Pasokan (9.9km)
- Tingki (10.6km)
- Biga (11.9km)
- Liang (13.1km)
- Tingki (13.4km)
- Tuwean (14.4km)
- Malapo (15.9km)
- Kondongan (17.5km)
- Salinggoha (18.3km)
- Nanasi (20km)
- Tumpang (27.1km)
- Loe (27.8km)
- Dolong (30.7km)
- Tutung (33.4km)
- Popolii (35.1km)
- Olilian (36.6km)
- Lempek (37.4km)
- Toani (44.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Walea (34.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gunung Lantolanto (22km)
Airports close to Tanjung Dongkat
Bubung(LUW), Luwuk, Indonesia (196.6km)