Traveling Luck for Teluk Kanari, Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
Where is Teluk Kanari?What's around Teluk Kanari?
Wikipedia near Teluk Kanari
Where to stay near Teluk Kanari
The timezone in Teluk Kanari is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 17:40. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.2253°, Longitude. 122.2669°
Satellite map around Teluk Kanari
Loading map of Teluk Kanari and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Teluk Kanari, in Sulawesi Tengah, Indonesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nanasi (1.8km)
- Malapo (5.4km)
- Tumpang (7.5km)
- Biga (8.7km)
- Salinggoha (8.9km)
- Loe (13.6km)
- Dolong (14.2km)
- Popolii (15.5km)
- Tutung (17.3km)
- Tongidan (18.3km)
- Olilian (18.4km)
- Lempek (18.8km)
- Sandegoh (22.4km)
- Pasokan (24km)
- Toani (26.2km)
- Liang (27.3km)
- Pongidan (28km)
- Tingki (28.6km)
- Tuwean (28.7km)
- Tingki (30.3km)
- Kondongan (32km)
- Kadoda (39.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Selat Malenge (40.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gunung Lantolanto (4.8km)
Airports close to Teluk Kanari
Bubung(LUW), Luwuk, Indonesia (212.5km)